We value all of our donors- THANK YOU!
Not everyone can physically be at camp volunteering all the time, and that’s okay. We live in a busy world. Fortunately, there are ways to get involved without being at the lake. A lot of time and effort goes on behind the scenes to make our ministry happen; partnerships with Sunday School classes, work days, and fundraisers are just as much of a necessity as volunteers and those that send campers.
Every year, a portion of our church apportionments go to camping and retreat ministry. These apportionments make up roughly 26% of our budget. So, it’s not a big part, but it is an important one. We are so blessed to be a part of a faith community that values our young people! I know that camping ministry has helped me form my relationship with God, discern my calling, and develop as the young woman that God created me to be. So I especially try to remember to give back to the ministry that has shaped me and countless others. If you feel thankful for this vital ministry as well, please join us in prayer, thanks, and giving.
If you would like to donate online, please click here.
Otherwise, make checks payable to Camp Lakeside 300 E Scott Lake Dr, Scott City KS 67871
All donations go directly to Camp Lakeside- not other camps!
If you would like information about estate planning involving Camp Lakeside please contact Camp Director, Meg Anderson, at 620.872.2021 or email@example.com.
2018 Wish List
Each year we put out a wish list of tools, supplies, and equipment that would be beneficial to better conduct on-site operations
- Zero-turn Riding Lawn Mower with 55-60 inch deck (newer model-and/or lower hours)
- 60-125 HP Tractor with bucket-no cab (newer model-and/or low hours)
Maintenance and Grounds
- Small Pickup- gas (no diesel) – no extended cab
- Metal cutting chop saw
- Shop Bench Grinder
Program Wish List
- Skilled Volunteers
- Archery Equipment (targets, arrows, ground quivers, etc.)
- Small Critters (please call for details on what our tanks can hold and what parts of animal education we’re focusing on this year)
- Sports Equipment (volleyball net, volleyballs, basketballs, soccer balls, pillo polo equipment, etc.)
- Arts and Craft Supplies (paint brushes, Tempera paint, small personal canvases, etc.)
- 8-10 man tents
- Instruments (all kinds, used is fine, please call before donating so we don’t end up with 30 tubas 🙂 )
- Large group, lightweight campfire cooking gear
- Pool toys (no inflatable rafts, or rings- they can be dangerous)
- Gently used bicycles
- ELECTROLUX ULTRA ACTIVE BAGLESS CANISTER VACUUM
- BLUE 3’ X 10’ TILE TOP ANTI-MICROBIAL MAT
- BLUE 3’ X 8’ TILE TOP ANTI-MICROBIAL MAT
- Coolers & Water Gotts
- Donations toward expanding Wi-Fi access on site (for guest groups and for our updated check in/check out process- our campers are still tech free)
- New laptop
We appreciate your prayerful consideration in these matters.