Camp Lakeside Wedding Policies
Camp Lakeside is a Camp, first and foremost. We do not strive to be a wedding venue. However, we LOVE love! So, we are thrilled that you have chosen to share your special day with us!
Lakeside is not available between May 15th-August 15th. All dates are subject to availability.
Capacities and restrictions
- Lakeside can not accommodate weddings over 120 people.
- The Chapel seats 100 comfortably, 120 is maximum capacity.
- The Chapel Parking lot and east access road can accommodate a maximum of 50 vehicles. Absolutely NO PARKING on grassy areas. Camp access roads must remain clear for traffic.
- Due to limited parking, outdoor weddings are also limited to 120.
- Decorations for outdoor weddings should be limited and in no way impact the natural site. The Lakeside Staff will have final say over what is acceptable and not acceptable.
- Chapel decorations must be free standing and leave no permanent mark. Any damage will be documented and taken from your cleaning deposit.
- Please let staff know of any pre-existing damages so you aren’t charged for them.
- Please plan to set up no earlier than the day before your wedding and clean up the night of the wedding.
- Chapel or Outdoor Space rental is 30 hours.
- Receptions may be held in our Dining Hall but the kitchen may NOT be used. Dining Hall capacity is 100.
- Receptions may also be held in our Lodge. This building has a kitchen that can be used however, capacity is closer to 50.
- The Chapel has a small sound system with microphone, large projection screen, and piano. A small Bluetooth speaker is also available.
- The Chapel has AC/heating.
- A handicapped accessible restroom is located in the Chapel and is large enough for one to two people to dress.
- Chapel only: $350
- Chapel and reception: $500
- Cleaning Deposit (All Weddings): $300
- Cleaning Deposits are fully refundable based on potential damages.
Our staff is here to assist you with the basics, like locating plug-ins, chairs, or tables. However, nobody on staff is a wedding planner.
Absolutely NO alcohol is permitted on site. Should our staff observe any alcohol or alcohol containers (open, closed, or empty) or individuals under the influence of alcohol, Lakeside may remove any or ALL of the wedding party from the site immediately.
Please be respectful of the entire site. We have many other buildings on site which will be in various states of preparedness for other groups. Therefore, we ask your wedding party to remain in and close to assigned buildings.